It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
- Charges: You are responsible for payment of any costs or expenses incurred as a result of downloading and using any Sony Mobile Applications, including any operator network and roaming charges. Please check with your service provider for details.
- Push Notifications: Many Sony Mobile Applications send push notifications to users as part of their normal operation. You can turn off push notifications in the application’s Settings.
- Advertising: Some Sony Mobile Applications may run advertisements and promotions of Sony Mobile, Sony Corporation and its subsidiaries, or other third parties. For these applications you may be able to turn off ads in the Settings. Other Sony Mobile Applications are advertising supported and if you prefer not to receive advertisements you need to disable the application.
- Third-party applications, services or sites: the Sony Mobile Application may enable you to link or connect to applications, services or sites that are not controlled by Sony Mobile (collectively “Third Party Applications”). Any Third Party Applications are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant third party provider, and Sony Mobile is not responsible or liable for any matters relating to your dealings or transactions with such third parties and over any third-party content, syndicated content, applications, services, sites, advertisements, links, privacy policies and/or practices of any such third-parties that may be accessible via the Sony Mobile Application. It is your responsibility to check all legal terms (including privacy policies and terms of service/use) of any Third Party Applications prior to downloading, joining or using such Third Party Applications.
- Language: Content may not be available in your local language.
- Reverse Engineering: You agree not to disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or gain access to the source code of any Sony Mobile Application or component thereof. You will not copy any part of the Sony Mobile Application or make commercial use of, rent, lease, loan, sell, publish, license, sublicense, distribute, assign or otherwise transfer any part of Sony Mobile Application to any third party.
- Anonymous Statistics: Sony Mobile reserves the right to anonymously track and report, to our third party statistical service providers, your activity in of the Sony Mobile Application.
- Rights Reserved: You acknowledge that we (or our licensors) own all right, title and interest in and to Sony Mobile Application and to the related software. “Sony” is the trademark or registered trademark of Sony Corporation. You will not alter, destroy, obscure, or otherwise remove any copyright or proprietary notices or labels contained within the Sony Mobile Applications.